Thursday, January 10, 2008

Limited Posting for a While

It appears that I decided to start this blog a year too soon.  I am simply too busy with my new daughter and job to post every day and break down the NBA like I originally planned.  Plus, this is an EXTREMELY critical year in our great Nation!  

I will be devoting the majority of my free time to following the 2008 Presidential campaign, which will greatly decrease the number of NBA games I watch.  I'm actually watching the GOP debate on Fox News as I write this. 

I'll still post from time to time, when something sparks my nerve, but I'll be largely dormant until next season.  

I hope everyone researches the presidential candidates, watches the debates and makes the most informed decision you possibly can.  The future of our economy and security of the USA is at stake, along with so much more!  

No comments: